Monday, March 19, 2012

March Bible Verses- Third Week

Mon. March 19- "Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you."- 1 Peter 5:7 KJV

Tues. March 20- "O Clap your hands, all ye people; shout unto God with the voice of triumph."- Psalm 47:1 KJV

Wed. March 21- "Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul propsereth. - III John 2- KJV
Thurs. March 22- "And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the Lord thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of theses diesease upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the Lord that healeth thee."- Exodus 15:26- KJV

Fri. March 23- "And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it."- Matthew 16:15-18- KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment