Wednesday, March 14, 2012

March Daily Bible Verses- Week Two

Mon. March 12- Gensis 8:11-Then the dove came to him in the evening, and behold, a freshly plucked olive leaf was in her mouth; and Noah knew that the waters had receded from the earth.- KJV

Tues. and Wed. March 13-14 - Psalm 23:4-6- Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; For You are with me;Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You anoint my head with oil; My cup runs over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me All the days of my life; And I will dwell in the house of the Lord Forever.-KJV

Thurs. March 15- Isaiah 10:17-So the Light of Israel will be for a fire, And his Holy One for a flame;
It will burn and devour His thorns and his briers in one day.- KJV


Fri. March 16- John 12:46- I have come as a light into the world, that whoever believes in Me should not abide in darkness. - KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment