Monday, January 9, 2012

January Daily Bible Verses- Week 2

Jan. 8- "When my glory passes by, I will put you in a cleft in the rock and cover you with my hand until I have passed by."- Exodus 33:32

Jan. 9- "Now it happened as they journey on the road, that someone said to Him,"Lord, I will follow You wherever You go."- Luke 9:57

Jan. 10- "Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven."- Matthew 5:16

Jan. 11- “You heavens above, rain down my righteousness; let the clouds shower it down. Let the earth open wide, let salvation spring up, let righteousness flourish with it; I, the LORD, have created it."- Isaiah 45:7-9

Jan.12- "Praise the LORD! I will praise the LORD with my whole heart, In the assembly of the upright and in the congregation."- Psalm 111:1-3

No comments:

Post a Comment