Monday, January 23, 2012

January Daily Bible Verses- Week 4

Jan. 23- "As the appearance of the bow that is in the cloud in the day of rain, so was the appearance of the brightness round about. This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the LORD. And when I saw it, I fell upon my face, and I heard a voice of one that spake."- Ezekial 1:28

Jan. 24- "But if ye turn unto me, and keep my commandments, and do them; though there were of you cast out into the uttermost part of the heaven, yet will I gather them from thence, and will bring them unto the place that I have choosen to set my name there."- Nehemiah 1:9

Jan. 25- "Then the word of the Lord came unto me, saying, Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations."- Jeremiah 1:4-5

Jan. 26-  "Saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done. And there appeared an angel unto him from heaven, strengthening him."- Luke 22:42-43

Jan. 27- "The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him."- Psalm 28:7

No comments:

Post a Comment